Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Am Too Bearish.

I don't remember myself that bearish since December 2001. Everything looks too bad. That might be contrary indicator. Or not. In any case, that means I have to buy something. My short term buy list now is very small: Raytheon, UUP or DRR (long dollar) and Google. Google would be an increase of a big position, little bit scary. On the other hand, it's a company with the best chance of prospering in the nearest future. And current environment is not about long term outlook with exception of defense. Nothing changes the fact of Cold War II.

I don't understand today's action in oil. Maybe it's just the technical correction Toddo was talking about lately.

Cramer woke up about Russia. I'm 100% agree with him. Sell everything around and forget about it.

Full disclosure: at the time of publication author had a long position in Google and no positions in other stocks mentioned. Positions can change any time.

Disclaimer: This article is not intended as an investment advice. Every person should make her/his own investment decisions based on all available information and advice from her/his own financial advisor.

No comments: