Friday, May 2, 2008

Old New Tech.

I almost forgot that Cramer might be interesting. But this week he really was. I didn't get excited for food companies, but old new tech might be something.

Way to go, Jim! Stop ranting about uptick rule. Find something for me. Like Intuitive Surgical.

Some changes in my portfolio today. I sold last bunch of Gilead, for reasons outlined in earlier posts. I also sold a little bit of Banco Bradesco (BBD), just because discipline says that you have to sell something after 15% run in 2 days.

Full disclosure: at the time of publication author had long position in BBD and no positions in GILD. Positions can change at any time.

Disclaimer: This article is not intended as an investment advice. Every person should make her/his own investment decisions based on all available information and advice from her/his own financial advisor.

No comments: