Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Still Buying Panic

Added yesterday to my position in ARM Holding (ARMH). I have no doubts we are in correction right now. Nasdaq composite is trading below both 13-day and 50-day moving averages. If this correction is like last one, in May-September 2010, Nazz should drop below 200-day MA before recovering. But, I don't even pretend I know everything and can predict the future. So I'm buying more with every good panic. ARMH was my trade of choice yesterday because it dropped a lot and it's a terrific growth stock. Almost every smartphone, every touchpad computer has ARM CPU inside. No, company doesn't produce them, but it's the beauty of the business model: no inventory, no plants, just a bunch of people designing chips and selling licenses to producers.
I'm planning to buy more if price drops more.

Seeking Alpha Certified

No comments: