Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thanks To My Readers

I want to say big THANK YOU to my readers. I appreciate your comments. I read them all. If I don't answer, then I just don't have anything more to say.

Today was a good day on the market. The main question is: was it Tuesday rally or for real? Or both? We'll see later. I'm starting doubting financials. Probably will enter Goldman Sachs again if opportunity is good, maybe Wells Fargo or Wachovia, but that's it. Or maybe, just as a speculation play, Etrade. Undecided so far. Of course, I still hold a small position in ANZ (ANZBY.PK), which is getting smaller and smaller...

The big mystery of this market: there is no rally in tech. Especially in tech which has no debt and mountains of cash. They don't have to refinance the debt, so why they are not going up?

Full disclosure: at the time of publication author had long position in ANZBY.PK and no positions in other stocks mentioned. Positions can change any time.

Disclaimer: This article is not intended as an investment advice. Every person should make her/his own investment decisions based on all available information and advice from her/his own financial advisor.

No comments: