Saturday, February 16, 2008

Yahoo Tech Ticker and me

On brand new (and quite entertaining) Yahoo Tech Ticker Aaron Task interviews Jim Cramer (here and mentions the possibility that Jim is a contrarian indicator for tech. I mentioned this idea right here. Although I would never go so far as to think that Jim is always a contrarian for tech. Or that Jim is a contrarian for all tech stocks. I don't think they meant my post, I'm almost sure they never read it. Anyway, it looks like I'm not alone in mentioning the possibility.

I repeat my idea: Google and Apple are down huge, Cramer was against them at (or near) the bottom. Buy, buy, buy. Same goes for Intuitive Surgical, which is Cramer's buy right now.

Full disclosure: at the time of publication author had long position in Apple Computers, Google and Intuitive Surgical. Positions can change at any time.

Disclaimer: This article is not intended as an investment advice. Every person should make her/his own investment decisions based on all available information and advice from her/his own financial advisor.

No comments: