Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Adding To Restoration Hardware Position

Added today to Restoration Hardware (RH) position. The only reason I see for a significant drop in price today is a publication of 10-Q report. As far as I know, most of data in the report is a public knowledge already. And, to the best of my knowledge, Wall Street got the quarterly earnings report completely wrong. Either fund managers expected something spectacular, or they didn't like that company reinvests all profits into company growth. If latter, that's exactly what I want. Company is on a roll, rich people (and not that rich) are redecorating their houses and looking for "It!". And I don't see any other company which can provide that "It!'.
Disclosure: I am long RH.
Additional disclosure: Positions can change any time.

No comments: