Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Trading Around

Three trades today.
Closed Eaton Vance California Minucipal Incom eTrust (CEV) position. This closed-end fund reduced payouts. I decided to sell it before other people did. This trade is also in line with strategy of reducing fixed income positions.
Took a little bit of profits on ARM Holding (ARMH). This stock currently trades in 26-29 dollars range. Sold part of it on top of the range. I might be wrong and stock might break out from here, but I still have a significant position in it.
Opened a new position: Qualcomm (QCOM). Company is the part of mobile internet revolution (as well as ARMH). It's scary to buy stock near 52 weeks high, but it worked this year so far. I don't care how I make money as long as I make it.
Disclosure: I am long QCOM, ARMH.
Additional disclosure: I have no positions in CEV. Positions can change any time.

No comments: