Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Back From Vacation

Paris is great in April! Returning to Twin Cities when it's around 33 degrees isn't so great. I hope it gets warmer soon, I'm tired of the last winter and of spring which isn't much different from winter.
I opened position in Deckers (DECK) today. This is a great company, fast growing and trendy. I know, I know that UGGs don't look that great, even when on great legs under a mini skirt. But that's just my opinion. I don't smoke either, which doesn't prevent me from having big positions in Altria (MO) and Phillip Morris International (PM). Besides, I like my UGGs when it's below zero, which happens a lot in Minnesota.
I watched this company for some time, looking for an opportunity. I think I found one. Stock is down a lot after reporting a quite good quarter. OK, we like buying low. I will be buying more on the way down, if it really goes down more.

Seeking Alpha Certified

No comments: