Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Buying Panic

Panic today on Wall Street. People are worried about Libya. I am not much worried about Libya, so I decided to do a little buying. Maybe I am wrong, maybe I am right, time will show.

Added to positions:

Google (GOOG). I was looking for a good entry point after last quarter report, and capitulated. Company is just too good. And Larry Page as a CEO is exactly what this company need.

Indian Fund (IFN). Technically, India was bottoming last couple of weeks. Today is a good entry point. If I read risks right.

Main risk is that panic will be much deeper this time. I can live with it, there is some cash to continue buying if market drops lower.

Seeking Alpha Certified

1 comment:

Panic Attacks said...

Everyone is worried about the Libya such that Egypt has boosted its military near the border and set up field hospitals, as thousands of its nationals return. So this is bad for minister.